Wesley Austin Kinslow
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
↳ Do one brain damage ↳ Do one brain damage ↳ End the run
badge
"OBVIOUSLY."
mbmbmbmbmb
Any idea if someone has made acrylic tokens for this game? I'd be interested. Send me dem Etsy links, dawg.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Bennett
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wedgeex wrote:
Any idea if someone has made acrylic tokens for this game? I'd be interested. Send me dem Etsy links, dawg.

the game is still very new but I think someone will get to it eventually. you could find some generic tokens somewhere im sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny Behne
United States
Fate
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
www.punchboardmedia.com/geaux-gaming/
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Eventually, maybe. Right now, no. I'm sure you could find stand ins that aren't specific to this game. Damage, status, and exhaustion are universal concepts that don't need Ashes imagery to work.

Supposedly the Team Covenant guys are interested in this game so that may lead to them creating something for it but that's still months down the road, if at all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marty Connell
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kelann08 wrote:

Supposedly the Team Covenant guys are interested in this game so that may lead to them creating something for it but that's still months down the road, if at all.

At GenCon I dropped big hints to TC that them covering this game and providing tokens would be greatly appreciated by the community
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
People are...
badge
SPOCKED!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Well Colby did the custom dice for a time with SW (it's a shame that extenuating circumstances has put those on hold for now), so it's not unreasonable to think he might do custom tokens for Ashes.

There's a parent company involved now, however, so that puts an additional wrinkle in things, one might think.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls