Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark De Lorenzo
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Love playmats for card games. The rulebook even makes it look like the players are using playmats. Looking forward to Upper Deck playmats, or creative BGG'ers creating em.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sterling Johnson
United States
Beatrice
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At Gencon they sold the same playmat from the rule book. It was also mentioned that playmats and alt art will be in the OP kits. I have an artist friend that will be making us a play mat for our first tournament. Ill post pics when he's done with it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff P
United States
Coral Springs
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
EnjoyRC wrote:
Love playmats for card games. The rulebook even makes it look like the players are using playmats. Looking forward to Upper Deck playmats, or creative BGG'ers creating em.

Definitely going to do some playmats, along with some other cool stuff!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Rake
United States
Richardsville
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought many of the old VS playmats had amazing art. I would love to see them reissued with some rows and deck areas added to them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark De Lorenzo
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
trakes wrote:
I thought many of the old VS playmats had amazing art. I would love to see them reissued with some rows and deck areas added to them.

Definitely. That's what I'm talking about cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sterling Johnson
United States
Beatrice
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And heres the finished play mat by my friend Nick Sutphin. You can see more of his stuff on his FB page here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Powell
msg tools
If anybody is interested i created this today

a 13inch x 26inch play mat for VS System (guardians of the galaxy themed) quite a simple little setup, havent had a chanCe to print it and check the sizings 100% but could be a good starter for someone if wanting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.