Daniel Hogan
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Here's another one I was tinkering with. Wanted to make the most out of the new Secret Wars mechanics. Enjoy.

For the uninitiated, when Thor became unworthy of Mjolnir (we still don't know why...) that allowed [Redacted] to become Lady Thor. So while she's out gallivanting with Mjolnir on the Avengers, old Odinson is palling around with the ol' battleaxe (literally) adventuring on a road to redemption.

Let me know about balance. The rare is really powerful, but with the big price tag on the trigger, I figured it'd be OK.

And for more custom work, check out my database:

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1383720/dan-hogans-custom-d...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Gray
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jason, Devin and Jeff, take notice. This man needs to be one of your card designers. He understands the characters, he knows what it takes to make a deck synergize and he's creative. I'm serious... you need to hire this man.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ranger Rob
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Added to the Marvel Master Database (under Thor)

Ditto what BuddhaRock said...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Hogan
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
BuddhaRock wrote:
Jason, Devin and Jeff, take notice. This man needs to be one of your card designers. He understands the characters, he knows what it takes to make a deck synergize and he's creative. I'm serious... you need to hire this man.

Aw shucks. Just glad you like them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Edwards
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would say seconded, but it's more like eight-ed at the moment haha. I usually have to be on a good creative streak to figure out a mechanic for someone, and even then it's not usually massively different to other mechanics. You manage to make them play like the characters and all have their own play style, even if they have twists of mechanics (like Sif having Lady Thor's). I haven't seen a bad card that you've done. Serious respect man.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Hogan
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I changed the affiliation to the Yggdrassil icon BTW.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Hatinen
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
These are spiffy and then some! The Unworthy card's art doesn't do anything for me, but that's true of the majority of the Ally cards in the Villains expansion, so big deal. Your concept is dynamite.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Hogan
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Re: art -

There's a limited amount of usable art because he's so new.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Hatinen
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
I'm minutes from printing these. Once again, Dan, dynamite work. The only downside is that now I'll hate Basic Set Thor even more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls