Subject: [Amazon] Trains $27.99 (Prime shipping) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Weimholt
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
If I beat your score, you must *really* suck.
badge
This was down in the ~ $28 region a few weeks ago, and now it's back down.

Amazon

BGG Link

MM: $33.00 (on clearance)

Cardhaus: $38.99

CSI: $39.99

Note: This is also currently available for $27.99 at Target.com with free shipping.

Edit: Not sure how high it went back up to after the last thread a few weeks ago. If this is just old news, I apologize. But I could have sworn that it had gone back up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Simmons
United States
Greendale
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As a heads up - Trains is currently $24.99 at Sci-Fi City: http://shop.sci-fi-city.com/product_info.php?products_id=722...
This is BEFORE shipping, but could be a better deal if you don't have Prime or live close enough to a Sci-Fi City (Orlando, Knoxville, or Cincinnati) store it's a great deal.

Also, for what it's worth - for $50 + about $8 shipping (though it has a few times recently been $50 with free Prime shipping, so might be worth watching) you can get the AEG Black Friday Black Box on Amazon as well:
http://www.amazon.com/AEG-5827AEG-Black-Friday-Box/dp/B00OVZ...

It contains Trains (the normal version), a standalone expansion for Maximum Throwdown (regular game runs around $8.50), a Doomtown re-themed version of Rent a Hero (regular game runs around $14), and a 7th Sea re-theme of Guildhall (the normal game has an MSRP of $30 but is about $95 on Amazon right now) - so it saves your about $20 (more if you go by Amazon's current price on Guildhall) and gets you four games.

Edit: technically not a deal on the Black Box, as it's MSRP is $50, but if you're looking to get Trains + 3 other games, it's cheaper than buying all four of the individual games (and the re-themes may or may not be of interest).

Edit 2: Added Sci-Fi City link.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike M
United States
Extreme West
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can also get Trains: Rising Sun via Jet (see this thread Jet Hot Deal)
for $22.66 AC Shipped.

Trains: Rising Sun @ Jet
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Marshall
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
beaglestorm wrote:
You can also get Trains: Rising Sun via Jet (see this thread Jet Hot Deal)
for $22.66 AC Shipped.

Trains: Rising Sun @ Jet

FYI, Jet currently has T:RS at $33.60 and the coupon code won't work unless I add a filler to get over $35.

Edit: OK, ordered with a small notepad for a grand total of $25.49. Still a great deal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat Johnston
United States
North Liberty
Iowa
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As stated on the Jet thread, it should be based on the "regular" price of $35. The problem is their computer only kicks in the code at $35.01. I asked them about it, and they gave me a $10 credit to match the code. I am interested to see how quickly they ship.

Tempting to get both for ~$50 shipped, but I have read Rising Sun is the better for 2p.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.