Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Turner
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife and I are buying into this game as we speak, and there is one other person we play games with that wants to play with us. I'm interested in the campaign missions, but it would be fun if we could involve our friend. I can't seem to find any information about what each mission contains, though, so I was hoping someone here could help.

Are there any Adventures that are made for, or are easily adapted for, multiple players? If so, which figures do they come with?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Van Biesbrouck
Canada
St Catharines
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The base set has an adventure for 3, but I believe that it the only one so far. Some of the scenarios are asymmetric so you might be able to do two people on the big side (each with a creature) versus one on the small side (usually the featured creature).

The OP2 scenario would be great for three people on a circular, triangular or hexagonal field.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Parks
United States
Somerset
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Quixotic Games: www.quixoticgames.com
badge
Dungeon Alliance: Available Now!
mbmbmbmbmb
Whenever we playtest a 2 player mission with 3 players, we put two players on one side as a team. We also allow those players to peek at each other's maneuver dials so they are not at a disadvantage.

Andrew
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobb Beauchamp
United States
Volo
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mlvanbie wrote:
The base set has an adventure for 3, but I believe that it the only one so far. Some of the scenarios are asymmetric so you might be able to do two people on the big side (each with a creature) versus one on the small side (usually the featured creature).

The OP2 scenario would be great for three people on a circular, triangular or hexagonal field.

I've played through about 75% of the campaign, and I feel this would work out just fine. Even with the smallest adventures at 50-60 points, there's one side that can select multiple creatures, so just assign two players to play as a team for that side, and split their points. With the bigger adventures, 120+ points, it's even easier, as even maxing out the star creature, you don't use up all your points.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.