Popular Tags: [View All]
Mitchell Lurcook
United States
Kingsport
TN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I found this at my local Walmart for $30 so I picked it up last night.

Played my first game VS my wife, I was Jace (I used to play MTG and played blue black usually, I love me some counter spells)

My wife played the green one, dont remember her name. Pic is from our game.

Now a few questions, Jaces mins control ability... if/when i take her over, does that effectively skip her turn? or does she still get to take her turn afterwards?

Next, her big green things, dont remember there names attacked my 4 armed guys (I just put the game up, sorry I dont have the names) I had the enchantment on them that if they are attacked i flip it and return them to the whatever its called, basally so shes gotta re summon them. Does her attack still go through? or does that effectively skip her turn if she was unlucky enough to attack the enchanted unit?

When a planes walker summons creatures, that planes walker still gets to move and attack that turn right?

LOS is prety simple, but if there's anything in the way does the PW get an extra dice or anything for cover like in other mini games... I didnt see anything like that there.

Basically what happened toward the end game, she re summoned her big green guys and used them as a wall, but being Jace I just started slinging ranged at her.

hexes that have terrain in them cant be entered right? Like is one of the buildings runs in the middle of a hex, you cant enter that hex I assume...

Lastly the Rune token things, as long as I have a unit (say those ranged guys Jace gets) are on them, everyone gets the +1 attack and Def if im on both?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Captain Peach
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
WolfVonhinslik wrote:
So I found this at my local Walmart for $30 so I picked it up last night.

Played my first game VS my wife, I was Jace (I used to play MTG and played blue black usually, I love me some counter spells)

My wife played the green one, dont remember her name. Pic is from our game.

Now a few questions, Jaces mins control ability... if/when i take her over, does that effectively skip her turn? or does she still get to take her turn afterwards?

Next, her big green things, dont remember there names attacked my 4 armed guys (I just put the game up, sorry I dont have the names) I had the enchantment on them that if they are attacked i flip it and return them to the whatever its called, basally so shes gotta re summon them. Does her attack still go through? or does that effectively skip her turn if she was unlucky enough to attack the enchanted unit?

When a planes walker summons creatures, that planes walker still gets to move and attack that turn right?

LOS is prety simple, but if there's anything in the way does the PW get an extra dice or anything for cover like in other mini games... I didnt see anything like that there.

Basically what happened toward the end game, she re summoned her big green guys and used them as a wall, but being Jace I just started slinging ranged at her.

hexes that have terrain in them cant be entered right? Like is one of the buildings runs in the middle of a hex, you cant enter that hex I assume...

Lastly the Rune token things, as long as I have a unit (say those ranged guys Jace gets) are on them, everyone gets the +1 attack and Def if im on both?

She still gets a turn. Your mind control happens during YOUR turn, then you give her back control of the figure before her turn.

They, to my understanding from playing the demo as well, do not get to finish their attack, upon declaration of said attack, the card is triggered and they are returned. She does have to re summon them, and thus they will not be attacking again next turn.

Yes, after summoning, the Planeswalker may still move, then attack, in that order, though moving and attacking are optional.

No, if they can see you, they can hit you. Additional die are only given from enchantments and elevation.

Read the rules regarding those ruins. There are special rules for the ruins and spaces they sit in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Lurcook
United States
Kingsport
TN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dave m
msg tools
Any card abilities are actions granted from that card and do not count towards your normal actions. (unless explicitly stated)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls