Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
37 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

Star Trek: Attack Wing» Forums » General

Subject: IKS Amar, IRW Jazkal, USS Montgolfier rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Sten
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Have these ships been announced?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lars mallach
msg tools
mbmb
no. Are you announcing them?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xander Fulton
United States
Astoria
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Taking a guess these are the first few blinds boosters?

All three are ship names WizKids is already using for their 'Heroclix' game. Montgolfier was GOING to be 'USS DaVinci', but apparently WizKids had licensing issues so changed it - it's another Saber-class.

IRW Jazkal is a name WizKids gave to an 'Enterprise'- era Bird of Prey.

Amar was one of the K't'ingas that appeared in the first Star Trek movie.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tagore Nakornchai
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like they're retail ships...

http://www.ikoncollectables.com.au/p17543/Star_Trek_-_Attack...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tagore Nakornchai
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
These 3 ships also came up on that same website

http://www.ikoncollectables.com.au/TV_/_Movie-Star_Trek-Othe...
http://www.ikoncollectables.com.au/TV_/_Movie-Star_Trek-Othe...
http://www.ikoncollectables.com.au/TV_/_Movie-Star_Trek-Othe...

So a retail Raven, another retail D'Deridex, and another retial D7/K't'inga.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Montgomery
United States
Modesto
California
flag msg tools
badge
The Shipyard - Star Trek Attack Wing spoilers and reviews
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like the Borg aren't dead yet.

But seriously, 2 more Klingon ships and neither is a Vor'cha?

Sill, I'm excited for another Saber and the Jazkal. More Romulan love is great. These aren't the big name ships, but they have the potential to be solid faction support, and that's a great thing.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Percival
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
Hopefully the D'D will come with a Romulan version of Additional Phaser Array xD
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tagore Nakornchai
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
All I want now is a Fed Norway and Steamrunner.....
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Montgomery
United States
Modesto
California
flag msg tools
badge
The Shipyard - Star Trek Attack Wing spoilers and reviews
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
aaron2310 wrote:
Hopefully the D'D will come with a Romulan version of Additional Phaser Array xD

You mean like the IRW Terix did angry
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Percival
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
mathguy6189 wrote:
aaron2310 wrote:
Hopefully the D'D will come with a Romulan version of Additional Phaser Array xD

You mean like the IRW Terix did angry



I'd like my 2 point and pure version. That said, it'll be 4 points because...Romulan.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johnny Monster
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mathguy6189 wrote:
Looks like the Borg aren't dead yet.

But seriously, 2 more Klingon ships and neither is a Vor'cha?

Sill, I'm excited for another Saber and the Jazkal. More Romulan love is great. These aren't the big name ships, but they have the potential to be solid faction support, and that's a great thing.

I think the Vorcha is the only thing selling starter sets at this point. People don't need extra DD or Ent D ships. Everyone has extra dice and plastic templates, right?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nico
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still no sign of a release of Commander Sela
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sodoff Baldrick
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It makes me wonder what will be in the Devoras. We already have Admiral Mendak from the Haakona. It's possible that we could get a second version. It would be a great place for Sela and a Romulan version of that weapon from the Terix.

Montgolfier could see a retail release of Type 8 Phaser Array.

Jazkal is a good opportunity for Advanced Cloaking, if the ship can cloak in the first place.

I have to say I'm not very excited over IKS Amar, I would rather have Kang's ship from the Voyager episode "Flashback". Maybe WK will mesh the two into one pack

Klothos might see an admiral Kor for us TOS fans.

It wouldn't surprise me if Assimilated vessel 77139 is not a reprint of the Raven OP pack. I wouldn't mind, even though I have the Raven. Everyone should have a chance to get Multi Adaptive Shields. I just hope they throw in some extras like they did with the Gornarus.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Mr S Baldrick wrote:

Jazkal is a good opportunity for Advanced Cloaking, if the ship can cloak in the first place.

Not that it means much coming from WK, but the Heroclix model for the ship was it being half cloaked, so I would assume that it can.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Sten
United States
New York
flag msg tools
agntorenge wrote:
no. Are you announcing them?

Saw them on an online retailer. I was not sure if it was a mistake since I could not find them on BGG
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Covert
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Mr S Baldrick wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me if Assimilated vessel 77139 is not a reprint of the Raven OP pack. I wouldn't mind, even though I have the Raven. Everyone should have a chance to get Multi Adaptive Shields. I just hope they throw in some extras like they did with the Gornarus.

Hopefully we at least get a corrected base for the Raven in there too.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Smith
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It seems that the Klingons will get the IKS Amar in February and the IKS Klothos in March of 2016. I'm very much looking forward to adding a new D7 and a new K't'inga to my Klingon fleet! Maybe they will slip Kang in their somewhere too! Koloth and Kor miss him!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xander Fulton
United States
Astoria
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Mr S Baldrick wrote:
It makes me wonder what will be in the Devoras. We already have Admiral Mendak from the Haakona. It's possible that we could get a second version. It would be a great place for Sela and a Romulan version of that weapon from the Terix.

Didn't Mendak show up as a generic Romulan captain already at some point?

In any case, yeah, I'd really like to see Sela finally show up at some point...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sodoff Baldrick
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Japherwaki wrote:
Mr S Baldrick wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me if Assimilated vessel 77139 is not a reprint of the Raven OP pack. I wouldn't mind, even though I have the Raven. Everyone should have a chance to get Multi Adaptive Shields. I just hope they throw in some extras like they did with the Gornarus.

Hopefully we at least get a corrected base for the Raven in there too.

Meh, I have two of the Raven and with some careful exacto knife work it's no big deal.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sodoff Baldrick
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
XanderF wrote:


Didn't Mendak show up as a generic Romulan captain already at some point?

In any case, yeah, I'd really like to see Sela finally show up at some point...

Yeah he was the generic on the Vorta Vor.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Val Cassotta
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
IKS Klothos
I just like that they are using the Klothos from The Animated Series - next stop, Catwomen crew!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sodoff Baldrick
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JustinKase wrote:
I just like that they are using the Klothos from The Animated Series - next stop, Catwomen crew!

Projected Stasis Field is from the animated series. Kor does mention the Klothos in DS9 "Once More Unto the Breach".
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Val Cassotta
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
True - so what you're saying, is we are overdue for some Catcrew?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xander Fulton
United States
Astoria
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Odd the lack of Dominion...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sodoff Baldrick
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
XanderF wrote:
Odd the lack of Dominion...

Maybe they get a 2nd battleship in wave 25
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   |