Popular Tags: [View All]
Alan
United States
Trumbull
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can Monkey King Shadow Walk or Shadow Step through yellow or purple lines?

(My intuition is yellow yes and purple no?)

Also, one suggestion. I suggest that the text on Monkey King's Cloud Flight skill should read the same as the text on Monk Sha's Advance Move skill. Advance Move is clearer than Cloud Flight and both look like they intend to provide the same benefit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AGN1964 AGN1964
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you think about posting the question on their forum?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan
United States
Trumbull
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AGN1964 wrote:
Did you think about posting the question on their forum?
I did except I was being lazy and I didn't want to register. (Plus I saw that they're monitoring this forum.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AGN1964 AGN1964
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ha, ha, ha! If I was asking a two man company for help, I wouldn't tell them I was too lazy to make it easy for them!

Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Harrison
United States
Riverton
NJ
flag msg tools
We actually had a short discussion about cloud flight during last night's session. It's slightly ambiguous as to, if when double moving, whether the +2 mv is added before or after the MV is doubled (before results in a MV of 12, after results in a MV of 10.).

We decided it was before because it's more fun that way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan
United States
Trumbull
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bjorn2bwild wrote:
We actually had a short discussion about cloud flight during last night's session. It's slightly ambiguous as to, if when double moving, whether the +2 mv is added before or after the MV is doubled (before results in a MV of 12, after results in a MV of 10.).

We decided it was before because it's more fun that way.
Ooh, good point. That's another possible ambiguity. Page 28 of the rules describes a double move:

Quote:
Like many other actions, the Move Action can be made twice. Instead of performing two single moves, make one move of double the Movement Points.
The rules seem to suggest that a double move is a single action costing 2 AP that yields a single move of 2xMV, which works when considering various terrain combinations (for example, MK making a double move of 8 and numbers 4+5 are into one square of difficult terrain/blue-lined). I like your interpretation of that scenario.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls