Subject: Account is gone rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lance Richardson
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I registered and pre-ordered the solo expansion in April 2015 and I have the confirmation email. Since then I've gone back to the site several times to view the order on my account. It's always been there. Today I try to login and I assume I've forgotten my password because I cant log in. I attempt to reset my password via email. Entered my email address and was told that there was no record of that email address. I was also told that I would need to re-register due to an update to the site. Will my pre-order (which hasn't shipped) eventually show up on this new registration?

HALP!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Robinson
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just call them on the phone tomorrow. They're very nice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Brown
United States
Pottstown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I was told they switched systems and that I needed to re-register. I think of you use the same email, you can then see your account.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you still have the email confirmation all should be well, but like others have said: send them an email or call them - they are all extremely friendly people.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt MacEachern
United States
Phoenix
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you use the contact by email link at the site you will get friendly and rapid support, as I did for exactly the same issue. I think it happened to everybody when they updated the site, but they still have your order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Richardson
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the replies and peace of mind. I'll get that email to them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
uwe eickert
United States
Fremont
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Lance,
We recently launched a new website that uses an entirely different system from our old webpage. This is why you will have to reregister on the new site. We keep preorder information on an offline sever that cannot be accessed by the webpage or from the internet for that matter. You can be reassured that we still have your order information. We are still sending out invoices so you should be receiving one in the next few weeks if you have not already. Feel free to contact us with any other questions at sales@academygames.com or 419-307-6531.
Gunter Eickert
Academy Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregg Whisler
United States
Midlothian
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the game even available yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Richardson
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking forward to seeing that invoice in my email!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All the old records are available, but you have to call them as the new website does not have the records.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Richardson
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
martimer wrote:
All the old records are available, but you have to call them as the new website does not have the records.

From Uwe just 3 messages prior: "We keep preorder information on an offline sever that cannot be accessed by the webpage or from the internet for that matter. You can be reassured that we still have your order information. We are still sending out invoices so you should be receiving one in the next few weeks if you have not already. Feel free to contact us with any other questions at sales@academygames.com or 419-307-6531."

You do not have to call. Hopefully this will help prevent people from erroneously thinking they "have to" make a phone call.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.