Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Connor
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, after our first round with Flight (it was brutal), I realized there are a few card issues:

- the Flight cards aren't marked for easy separation
- the Flight cards are slightly larger, making it marginally easier to separate, but not large enough to affect gameplay

The issue is primarily the Carnivore cards, as there's some in both sets. I'd rather not have to count them out to make sense of things, but separate to play the base game alone for new players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liz Burton
United States
Bethesda
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
mbmbmbmbmb
th3tick wrote:
So, after our first round with Flight (it was brutal), I realized there are a few card issues:

- the Flight cards aren't marked for easy separation
- the Flight cards are slightly larger, making it marginally easier to separate, but not large enough to affect gameplay

The issue is primarily the Carnivore cards, as there's some in both sets. I'd rather not have to count them out to make sense of things, but separate to play the base game alone for new players.

The Flight carnivores feature zoomed-in artwork, so they're slightly different looking.

Too bad they aren't all marked with a tiny expansion symbol, though!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
North Star Games designs party games that don't suck! Play them with your non-gamer friends over the holidays.
badge
First there was Hearts, then there was Spades, and now we bring you Clubs. The suit of clubs finally gets some respect!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, the Carnivores are zoomed in and have the Flight background instead of the normal background. There are only 6 cards to pull out, so we thought it would be easy to remember, but we've changed our opinion now. We'll put a symbol on future print runs of Flight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ArrBeeDee Dial
United States
Lexington Park
Maryland
flag msg tools
I am working on overcoming my AP. Here is my 'to do' plan ...so far: 1).
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like another product for the BGG store

Actually, I would like a set of additional Carnivore cards so I can just dump all the promos in to one deck... how about that ? devil

/edit: jk Dom
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liz Burton
United States
Bethesda
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
mbmbmbmbmb
Raujour wrote:
Sounds like another product for the BGG store

Actually, I would like a set of additional Carnivore cards so I can just dump all the promos in to one deck... how about that ? devil

/edit: jk Dom

See, that's what you can do with the now-outdated first edition cards: Keep the extra carnivores to throw in for a huge deck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls