Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Duesterhoeft

Muenchen
Germany
msg tools
mb
This one came up during play :

Is it possible to move allied units to russian areas e.g. via strategic move from middle east to Baku providing that all of the recommended regions to pass through are also allied or friendly controlled?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derry Salewski
United States
Augusta
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
I'm only happy when it rains...
mbmbmbmbmb
Pretty sure russian and western units do not get to go in each other's teritory.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Willem Boersma
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
scifiantihero wrote:
Pretty sure russian and western units do not get to go in each other's teritory.

That is indeed in the rules somewhere. lend-lease to Russia is represented by convoy box A carrying US pp's to Russia, not by actually allowing Allied units on Russian soil.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Willem Boersma
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
scifiantihero wrote:

The gazetteer ( v 1.1) specifically mentions that Russian and British/ French units aren't allowed in one another's territories. I strongly urge American units to be included too, as I'm sure that must be the intent. That's not what's written, though!

"Britain and France may not enter
Soviet areas and vice-versa".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.