Subject: Availability in Europe? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephan
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there any chance to see this at the Spiel 2015?

If not, do you have European distribution?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Seidman
United States
Hanover
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, Mary Flanagan plans to be going to Essen this year to show the game! Details are a little sparse at the moment – I'll post more information when we have it.

We are currently in talks with distributors and European publishers, so that will probably happen, but the soonest opportunity to get the game in Europe will still likely be at Spiel.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ramenhotep wrote:
Yes, Mary Flanagan plans to be going to Essen this year to show the game!
Excellent. See you (or her) there then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Vecstric
Sweden
Malmö
Skåne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ramenhotep wrote:
Yes, Mary Flanagan plans to be going to Essen this year to show the game! Details are a little sparse at the moment – I'll post more information when we have it.

We are currently in talks with distributors and European publishers, so that will probably happen, but the soonest opportunity to get the game in Europe will still likely be at Spiel.
Any more info yet?
Will this be no show, demo only, or for sale at Spiel 2015?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Seidman
United States
Hanover
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ezel wrote:

Any more info yet?
Will this be no show, demo only, or for sale at Spiel 2015?

Mary will definitely be at Booth 7-K106 demoing the game. She's trying to get the game available for sale at the show, but it depends on when the boat arrives. Right now it's looking like either it won't be available at Spiel, or there will be a very limited number.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was very sad not to see this game at Essen.

I went to booth 7-K106, but there was another company there who told me they got a booth because someone else had cancelled.

I assume that Mary did not get the games in time for the fair? Or was there some other reason for the cancellation?

Or was she at a different booth, and I just missed her?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Gerrits
Belgium
Leuven
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Celtic Joker wrote:

I went to booth 7-K106, but there was another company there who told me they got a booth because someone else had cancelled.

I assume that Mary did not get the games in time for the fair? Or was there some other reason for the cancellation?

Mary was there. I briefly spoke with her but didn't have time to try the game. I think she only had a demo copy available. The "booth" was basically a bunch of tables full of authors with prototypes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Vecstric
Sweden
Malmö
Skåne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yepp. I saw it in Essen but was in shopping-mode and didn't step up and played it.
On Sunday I wanted to play it but then there was no Mary there when I was by the booth. Too bad, but I will probably get to play it sometimes later.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Seidman
United States
Hanover
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Celtic Joker wrote:

She was there, but unfortunately by the end she had caught the convention plague and was actually too sick to make it to the show

So sorry about that!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls