Subject: Player aid cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael
United Kingdom
Rochford
Essex
flag msg tools
We few,we happy few,we band of brothers;For he today that sheds his blood with me Shall be my brother: be he ne’er so vile;And gentlemen in England now-abed Shall think themself accurs’d they were no here That fought with us upon Saint Crispin’s day.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello
Can anyone tell me how many player aid cards there should be ?
The back of the box says two.

I only have one, four page card giving
orders & activations tables
movement tables
fire tables
close combat tables

Cheers
Mike
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Huw Thomas
United Kingdom
Dorking
Surrey
flag msg tools
Hi Mike,

My copy has only one player aid card as well.

Mind you it is a second hand copy so it could have lost one at some point in it's life.

Regards

Huw
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Jason Raynovich
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are, I am pretty sure, there are pdfs of the player aid at GMT's website. Also, they are updated, I think with a few different changes.

William
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United Kingdom
Rochford
Essex
flag msg tools
We few,we happy few,we band of brothers;For he today that sheds his blood with me Shall be my brother: be he ne’er so vile;And gentlemen in England now-abed Shall think themself accurs’d they were no here That fought with us upon Saint Crispin’s day.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you guys

Huw, my copy is second hand as well, but unpunched and in great condition.

Just seemed bit odd that a two player game only has one set of Player Aids.

Some of us don't like to share

William, I looked at the GMT site and will be printing a pdf off of the undated Player Aids etc

I'v got a unopened copy of Saints in Armour, i'll have a check on that and see if that also has one copy inside ...

Long Live the King
or
God Save Oliver Cromwell

depending who's side your playing whistle

Mike

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Jason Raynovich
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, it is helpful to have two sets of Player Aids. I guess in today's world, making your own copies is really not a big deal. Also, I have all of the series so I have multiple copies for the Player Aid. The main thing I have to be careful of is using the most current Player Aid and having my opponent agree to that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United Kingdom
Rochford
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'v never played any this series but gradually started buying, if I can find at decent prices.
Also have the 3 Men of Iron series on its way.

I do have 3w's Royalists & Roundheads series games tho, n enjoy them .

(a musket barrel to an opponents head is a deciding factor in latest Player Aid chart )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon I
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought the game brand new and only had one player aid card too. I thought they made a mistake somewhere. I play solo so don't mind having one card, but it is a bit annoying not to have the full contents as advertised on the box. And from GMT games too. Everything else about the game was quality, but this lack of player aid card was poor.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.