Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

Assault on Doomrock» Forums » General

Subject: Missed the Kickstarter - When is this available for regular sale rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mick Whyte
Australia
Gold Coast
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi yas,

I got caught up in the Mistfall hike and missed the Kickstarter for Doomrock. When will this be available for sale again? Also I'm in Australia but I can get it off Ebay
Thanks

Mick
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Game Steward
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Last I heard, it's still on schedule for delivery to KS backers in December. I assume it will go up for sale shortly afterwards (or perhaps even earlier!).
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Knut K
Germany
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
GreenLaborMike wrote:
Last I heard, it's still on schedule for delivery to KS backers in December. I assume it will go up for sale shortly afterwards (or perhaps even earlier!).

Last year Tom had some copies at SPIEL.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Stasiak
Poland
Tuszyn
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Avatar
mb
Honestly, so far we have been utterly incompetent in regards to worldwide retail distribution.

This may improve slightly, but...
I don't have time to mow grass in my backyard. I think wild animals are moving in.

In short, I would not count on it this year.

You may still place a late pledge by contacting me on tom.stasiak.bdg@gmail.com

Note that kickstarter version will include a 25 card pack exclusive.

4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mick Whyte
Australia
Gold Coast
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Tom,

If I could that would be amazing, as being so far away a trip to Essen is just out of the question at the moment.

I've emailed you about it

Mick
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sumit K
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
There was an update that he is taking additional pledges if you want to jump in!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Herman
Germany
Munich
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
gain wrote:
There was an update that he is taking additional pledges if you want to jump in!

From the update:

Late pledge option.
We are accepting late pledges until 15th of October.
If interested, please send an email to tom.stasiak.bdg@gmail.com
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Pessano
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Young, rich and sexy wrote:
gain wrote:
There was an update that he is taking additional pledges if you want to jump in!

From the update:

Late pledge option.
We are accepting late pledges until 15th of October.
If interested, please send an email to tom.stasiak.bdg@gmail.com

Where did you see this update?

I want to get in but am afraid with them at Essen they won't get my email until late.

Thx
jonpfl
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R B
United States
Mayville
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I sent an email a few days ago. I hope to hear back
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls