- Nick Shaw(njshaw2)United Kingdom
You really up for some monster-mashing? Try this more difficult solo variant!
- You have 3 minutes;
- You use ALL meeps from the game (both blue and yellow) and roll all *4* dice at once;
- You use both supply cubes;
- One meep of each colour start standing up.
Changes to normal rules
Rules as per Solo Variant #1, except:
- You need to get BOTH supply cubes into the shelter before choosing to close the lid;
- ANY combination of 7 on ANY 2 of the 4 rolled dice (regardless of colour) allows you to perform an action (you could even get 2 actions at once if you're very lucky and roll two combinations of 7!);
- Any combination of doubles rolled on any matching coloured dice (e.g. on both yellows, or on both blues) decreases the monster die by 1.
As per Solo Variant #1, except:
- You must get both supply cubes and at least 1 meep of each colour into the shelter before choosing to close the lid;
As per Solo Variant #1: # meeps in the tin + value of monster’s die.
Try to go for the all-time high-score of 16!
- [+] Dice rolls