Popular Tags: [View All]
Chester
United States
Reno
Nevada
flag msg tools
The heroes we deserve!
mbmbmbmbmb
AEG posted the first of two stories relating the story driven by their GenCon 2015 Marshall Event.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jevon Heath
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Go on 'head get down with it.
badge
Take it to the chorus!
mbmbmbmbmb
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Looks like Richard Slavin and The Ghostly Gun are gone too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
So it goes.
United States
Shillington
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.
badge
"You wouldn't worry half as much about what other people thought of you if you realized how rarely they actually did."
mbmbmbmbmb
cadavaca wrote:
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Looks like Richard Slavin and The Ghostly Gun are gone too.

I wouldn't count out the Ghostly Gun just yet. Slavin on the other hand...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
soulblight
Canada
Ottawa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I was thinking he was being turned into harrowed by Ivor... similar to Avie Cline. Maybe we'll see an experienced version at some point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chester
United States
Reno
Nevada
flag msg tools
The heroes we deserve!
mbmbmbmbmb
Part Two!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I appreciate the concept of fan-influenced fiction, but I'm not understanding the point.

Unless I'm mistaken, all "killed" cards aren't deprecated or removed from the play-space - they are all still legal in decks.

The only true influence is that this pool of cards won't receive non-harrowed experienced versions. Given that the list wasn't every possible dude in the game but instead was a narrowed down list, it is probably safe to say that there was no intention of putting out a non-harrowed experienced version of any of these particular dudes.

As Lawrence said before the trapdoor was released... "Is killin' {these folks} going to matter? Is any of this?"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.