Popular Tags: [View All]
Bruce Gazdecki
United States
Lindsey
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Someone made a comment in the KS comments that they felt similarities in this to 5 Tribes. Would you agree/disagree with that statement?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duarte
Portugal
Ponte de Lima
Ponte de Lima
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I disagree.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Avers
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since I have not played Five Tribes, I could not really comment on it. To me though, Rahdo's runthrough of Prime Time did give me sort of a flashback to his runthrough of Drumroll, both in style of game and his observations/conclusion. Which is great, since Drumroll is one of our favorite games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elad Goldsteen
Israel
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GhundiPI wrote:
Since I have not played Five Tribes, I could not really comment on it. To me though, Rahdo's runthrough of Prime Time did give me sort of a flashback to his runthrough of Drumroll, both in style of game and his observations/conclusion. Which is great, since Drumroll is one of our favorite games

I must agree with you on this topic.

Drum Roll is a great game whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elad Goldsteen
Israel
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the guy that left that remark intended to compare the brain power needed to play both games. The mechanics are very different.

I also will likely to play Five Tribes only with 2 players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vladimir Enko
Romania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have played Five Tribes ( and I love it ), and don't see any similarities.

If any, the similarities I see are with Village ( drafting the cubes/audience ) and some of Vital Lacerda's games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Gazdecki
United States
Lindsey
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, good to hear. I don't like 5 Tribes at all (puttng it nicely) so this had me concerned.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.