Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eden Hansen
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Is there going to be a Gift Exchange this year? I had so much fun with it last year that I hope I can do it again
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Valencia Victorious Von Verrata is the
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
Cursed be and eternally damned those who would steal the games of the wizardinwhite
mbmbmbmbmb
Eden73 wrote:
Is there going to be a Gift Exchange this year? I had so much fun with it last year that I hope I can do it again
I believe it's under the title 2015 W&G International Envelope Exchange?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eden Hansen
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yeah, that's pretty close, but I'm talking about the Christmas one. Can't remember er what its called. I have trouble finding things on here, lol
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this what you are looking for?

W&G Mid-Year Envelope Exchange 2015
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
EGG Head
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Renwmn wrote:
Is this what you are looking for?

W&G Mid-Year Envelope Exchange 2015
i have run the holiday envelope exchange the past 2 years, but last year was a bit difficult with a few people that signed up who went MIA and some missing envelopes. I hope it goes better this year. Anyway I will start it in Sept
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eden Hansen
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks, Lorna. I am sorry to hear about all the problems last year. I hope it goes better this year. I appreciate you taking this on..its a big project but I look forward to it.
Great job!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mishka Bear
United States
Reynoldsburg
OH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Eden73 wrote:
I don't know, but I really hope there is! I love that sort of thingheart It'll be my first time participating
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eden Hansen
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yeah it was great fun. I crocheted things for my target and she loved them. It will be my second year doing it. Even updated my wish list in preparation!! Lol
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rose
United States
New York City
NY
flag msg tools
"I do what I do because it’s right! Because it’s decent! And above all, it’s kind! It’s just that… Just kind." -Dr. Who
badge
"And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair." - Khalil Gibran
mb
September feels so early when I'm still working on my summer target. I think that next year, I'll have to pick one or the other or the summer one needs to be earlier.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
EGG Head
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
anjulka wrote:
September feels so early when I'm still working on my summer target. I think that next year, I'll have to pick one or the other or the summer one needs to be earlier.
the holiday sign up is early this year mostly because Essen is early so shopping lists can be done, but there is plenty of time to send to to plan and mail things
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rose
United States
New York City
NY
flag msg tools
"I do what I do because it’s right! Because it’s decent! And above all, it’s kind! It’s just that… Just kind." -Dr. Who
badge
"And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair." - Khalil Gibran
mb
lorna wrote:
anjulka wrote:
the holiday sign up is early this year mostly because Essen is early so shopping lists can be done, but there is plenty of time to send to to plan and mail things

Gotcha. That makes sense. Thank you for explaining.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls