Popular Tags: [View All]
Gabriele Callari
Italy
Palermo
PA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
We just played Greenland (with the latest living rules) a couple of times and have some questions:

- Are the biome cards you put in your tableau (either directly as a trophy or indirectly from your hands for D and I cards) still available as biomes (i.e., can someone put hunters to hunt on them)? We don't think so and played accordingly (as this can lead to several incongruences and problems, for example about their warm/cold status), but we were puzzled by the phrases in B1 and E1 about "all cards in a tableau are part of your homeland.

- You use re-rolls from archer icons during attacks, but do you use dice modifications (the ones on imported chainmail and crossbow)? We used them, but this is not explicitly prescribed in F2, only in G3 for hunts.

- Is the Banish elder action for monotheists only, polytheists only or both? The title (I3) says monotheists, but the body of the rule says you can kill either missionaries or representatives, so it seems you can use the action independently of your religion.

Thanks in advance for the help!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin G
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
Don't fall in love with me yet, we only recently met
mbmbmbmbmb
oktiabr wrote:

- Are the biome cards you put in your tableau (either directly as a trophy or indirectly from your hands for D and I cards) still available as biomes (i.e., can someone put hunters to hunt on them)?

No.

Quote:
We don't think so and played accordingly (as this can lead to several incongruences and problems, for example about their warm/cold status), but we were puzzled by the phrases in B1 and E1 about "all cards in a tableau are part of your homeland.

That refers to your daughters and domestic animals, which can be raided.

Quote:
- You use re-rolls from archer icons during attacks, but do you use dice modifications (the ones on imported chainmail and crossbow)?

Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls