Popular Tags: [View All]
noah caldwell
United States
galt
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering if anyone has remade using the same cards from the base game new art so it matches the rest of the expansions ? I would really love to print them out to change up the art .. It seems like upper deck isn't going to touch this one and it's become a dead issue .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Worley
United States
Rosemount
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup.

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1329298/alternate-art-base-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael M.
United States
Bloomington-Normal
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, they did to alternate art for three of the heroes (Black Widow, Hulk and Deadpool). No reason to think more won't come eventually. Of course, how long that could take, and how exclusive the content will be, still remains to be seen...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
noah caldwell
United States
galt
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have every set . While I've never played the game lol . Yet!! Where can I find those at ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Runnestrand
United States
Carlsbad
California
flag msg tools
You should be reading this comic.
badge
I like nerdy stuff.
mbmbmbmbmb
eBay. Around 25-35 bucks per set. They come from a trading card set called Marvel 3D. A box of those cards is around 100 bucks and will get you 1 alternate art hero set, 1 new hero set (Howard the duck or Man-Thing) 1 new henchman set (Circus of Crime or Spider Slayers), 1 Stan Lee bystander, 1 other Bystander (1 of 4 different ones) and a playable Legendary sketch card. Also a bunch of trading cards that you can either collect or sell on eBay.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Gray
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
noahshu wrote:
I have every set . While I've never played the game lol . Yet!! Where can I find those at ?

Dude... what are you doing? Why invest if you're not going to play it? Get your game on!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
noah caldwell
United States
galt
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lol well between my friend and I we have 400 plus games and he dosent like it . I like the idea of it and will buy every expansion lol he does like aliens and we have played that a number of times ..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
noah caldwell
United States
galt
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would love to get those sets .. I'm really dissaapointed that these sets couldn't of been added to each expansion .maybe one or two of them . Upper deck you make we want to cry lol
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David A
United States
Yorktown
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
noahshu wrote:
It seems like upper deck isn't going to touch this one and it's become a dead issue .
noahshu wrote:
Upper deck you make we want to cry lol
I think you might be making too big of a deal about the art..... whistle
Afterall, the game is about the mechanics and execution which is the same regardless of what the picture shows.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
noah caldwell
United States
galt
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I like looking at all the cool art work while playing the game ! Well when I do !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul H
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
Why aren't you at your post?
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Use the Advanced Solo Rules from the Dark City expansion and play the game yourself. There is a lot of campaign/story/challenge content on the boards here. Don't keep shoveling money into the game if you aren't going to play it...

Summary image credit:
Adam
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
I design custom dividers, playmats, and cards for various BGG users.
badge
Check my profile page for links to all my posted projects!
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
noah caldwell
United States
galt
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh I will play it . I've played two games solo and 3 or four game solo of aliens on top of 4 plays of 3 players .. There are certain games I will buy everything for no matter if I play it lol imperial assaults another one I have everything and haven't had a chance to play it .. Myth, legend of andor just waiting for the expansion ..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Hiltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
M_Strauss wrote:
Actually, they did to alternate art for three of the heroes (Black Widow, Hulk and Deadpool). No reason to think more won't come eventually. Of course, how long that could take, and how exclusive the content will be, still remains to be seen...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for them to release a set with reworked base-set hero art and all the 3D trading card stuff.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thud105 wrote:
noahshu wrote:
It seems like upper deck isn't going to touch this one and it's become a dead issue .
noahshu wrote:
Upper deck you make we want to cry lol
I think you might be making too big of a deal about the art..... whistle
Afterall, the game is about the mechanics and execution which is the same regardless of what the picture shows.

Sure, it plays the same, but years of playing other card games has made me used to associating the picture on the card with the effect that it has.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls