Subject: 12.4 Entering the map from Strategic Reserve rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Brown
United Kingdom
Stockport
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I don't follow how minefield and box units enter the map from the reserve.

The rules state that they can't exit (SR box)for the duration of the turn, so how do they get placed?

Also whilst I'm here.

12.5 Exiting the Map.

The rules state 'Similarly, units may exit the map.... (I'm confused by what is the 'Similar' to?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Paradis
Canada
montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
thirtybrowns wrote:

12.5 Exiting the Map.

The rules state 'Similarly, units may exit the map.... (I'm confused by what is the 'Similar' to?

Indeed. I am confused too.

probably meant "Similarly" to entering the map.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Paradis
Canada
montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
thirtybrowns wrote:

The rules state that they can't exit (SR box)for the duration of the turn, so how do they get placed?

They stay in the Reserve for the turn duration.

They can only be deployed from the reserve box during the Deployment Phase (10.0) at the start of a Turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Brown
United Kingdom
Stockport
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
licinius wrote:
thirtybrowns wrote:

They stay in the Reserve for the turn duration.

They can only be deployed from the reserve box during the Deployment Phase (10.0) at the start of a Turn.

I'm still not getting this, and there is no mention in Section 10 that units already in the reserve can be deployed onto the map, this only mentions units in the Force Pool.

Also what happens to minefield and box units if the map they are in reserve on, is not the next map to be contested?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Paradis
Canada
montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
thirtybrowns wrote:

I'm still not getting this, and there is no mention in Section 10 that units already in the reserve can be deployed onto the map, this only mentions units in the Force Pool.

Also what happens to minefield and box units if the map they are in reserve on, is not the next map to be contested?

When you start a new turn put all the units/markers in the reserve to the force pool. I should have added the precision somewhere.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.