Hide
7 Posts

The Great War» Forums » Variants

Subject: First expansion rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Philip Waldron
msg tools

Would someone please let Messers Borg and Townsend know that I am now ready for the tanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin S
United Kingdom
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bloody Heck - them's good!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayor Jim
United States
Fort Wright
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Vote Often!
mbmbmbmbmb
+1thumbsup Nicely done! Thanks for the pics.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garyp
Australia
Berry
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great job - well done.

Personally I agree tanks would be good, and Epic rules please, and French, Russians, Austrians, Americans....... any time very soon would be good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paweł Witkowski
Poland
Koluszki
lodzkie
flag msg tools
mb
What colors did you use ???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Willem Boersma
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
garypgary wrote:
Great job - well done.

Personally I agree tanks would be good, and Epic rules please, and French, Russians, Austrians, Americans....... any time very soon would be good.

I'm still waiting for my epic KS order. Unfortunately I was somehow only sent the base game with the stretch goals. Hope to hear back from Will soon. I'm guessing he may be on holidays.

Did anyone else who ordered the epic bundle (additional sets of minis, additional map board and an additional set of tiles) have the same problem??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin S
United Kingdom
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No. My KS EPIC bundle came through a few weeks ago and was resaonably packed.

I guess PSC have learnt a few lessons from the KS experience and I'm sure things will be better handled when the expansions start to roll out. I would guess at closer to Christmas rather than September for the Tank expansion though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.