Popular Tags: [View All]
Joshua Speelman
United States
Wolverine Lake
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I own one core and everything through the 3 AP from dwarrowdelf. Some of them the packaging has been opened but except for the core set none of the cards are out of shrink. Would this move faster as a set or selling it individually?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Moore
United States
Oxford
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Gotcha!
mbmbmbmbmb
I forgot to add, if you use ebay, make use of the ebay widgit on the boardgame geek page. I've recently started using this with games I'm trying to sell from my collection and I get many more views than I would get without doing so!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just me but I'd think you'd have the best luck selling it in separate cycle lots; deluxe expansion + the 6 adventure packs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Moore
United States
Oxford
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Gotcha!
mbmbmbmbmb
Apparently my advice was deleted by a moderator because it was considered an advertisement, though it wasn't meant to be. So, the following is advice and not an advertisement:

I'm in a somewhat similar situation with the Call of Cthulhu card game. I love the game and collected through the first deluxe expansion and 4 asylum packs. But actually...this is when the Lord of the Rings came out, so I kind of had to make a choice which to collect. I'm currently selling my CoC collection as a bundle on ebay (No link...I'm not trying to advertise my CoC collection on the LoTR forum).

Ultimately, it comes down to time. Yes, you may make more money if you try to sell off individual packs...but you're also talking 20+ individual sells. If you don't have the time, you're better off selling as a lot even if it means taking a loss. Frankly, you're likely going to take a loss on most boardgames you try to off-load with the exception of out of print games that are in demand.

BTW, the advice to sell in lots of the deluxe + 6 cycles was pretty good. You're looking at what, three lots? That's manageable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.