Pete L.
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Toronto Area Boardgaming Society (TABS - http://www.tabsonline.net) is once again pleased to host another great day of gaming at our upcoming TABSCon XXXXIV event on Saturday, September 12, 2015. These events are run quarterly at the Royal Canadian Legion Hall on Dawes Road - just east of the Main St. subway station. In addition to being close to public transit, there are also plenty of free parking options. It starts at 9am and runs until 9pm for the cost of just $5 for the day. The format is mostly open gaming, but it's possible to schedule a game for sign-up on the TABS website if you're trying to confirm the numbers beforehand.

Highlight features of TABSCon include:
• Bring and Buy Auction
• On-site vendor (WoodForSheep)
• Door Prizes
• Math Trade - TBA
• Kitchen staffed by the Ladies’ Auxiliary to provide various beverage and lunch options
• Alcoholic beverages available in the downstairs club house

Note that due to the rapid growth of attendance since moving to the Legion Hall, we've now rented a second hall upstairs of equal size to better handle any overflow and manage other sub-events: Math Trade, tournaments, demos, etc.

Some shots from June's TABSCon:

For more shots from TABS events, check out our Facebook page here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Up Front fan, Cats were once worshipped as gods and they haven't forgotten this, Combat Commander series fan, The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me!, Fields of Fire fan
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
Always in at least one picture every time. I'll be there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
Show me something that beats a natural 20 and I'll show you hateful lies.
badge
We've taken care of everything...
mbmbmbmbmb
Immediately after I am back on night shift yet again. I'll try to sidle in though, certainly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marina SC
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Woo, looking forward to it meeple

DaveyJJ wrote:
Always in at least one picture every time. I'll be there.

I'm in the background of one!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David K
Canada
toronto
ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
What time do games have to be in for the Bring&Buy?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fortheloveofdice
Canada
Toronto
ON
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kade wrote:
What time do games have to be in for the Bring&Buy?

I believe 10:45 is the cutoff...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.