Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen Rynerson
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
Ma Hongkui
mbmbmbmbmb
Based on the timing of this release, I'm guessing that the game only covers events/characters from the first two seasons. Does anyone know if there's a plan to release expansions to cover later seasons since it looks like the show will run at least four?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Cormier
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great question! We haven't been approached about it yet. I guess we have to see how the base game is received before we talk about expansions! We'd be up for it though! We love the show!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Rynerson
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
Ma Hongkui
mbmbmbmbmb
jcormier wrote:
Great question! We haven't been approached about it yet. I guess we have to see how the base game is received before we talk about expansions! We'd be up for it though! We love the show!!

Actually, assuming the artwork at this site is an accurate representation of what's in the game, it looks like the game covers stuff through the third season because one of the cards includes Krystal as a "target":

http://www.delaneymamer.com/orphan-black-game.html
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Pratt
United States
Anacortes
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Just admit it already, Small World is not a fantasy wargame...it's a Mancala variant!
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed, since I have only watched 2 seasons and I have no idea what a "bird-watcher" faction is, that must be from Season 3.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark L
United Kingdom
Belfast
Northern Ireland
flag msg tools
badge
All hail Xipuloxx the Unsound!
mbmbmbmbmb
vladdswrath wrote:
Agreed, since I have only watched 2 seasons and I have no idea what a "bird-watcher" faction is, that must be from Season 3.
Actually, if you've seen season 2 you have seen Birdwatchers, though you may not remember them being called that. They're Mrs. S's old friends/allies. You'll probably remember Benjamin, played by Julian Richings.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls