Hide
5 Posts

Vs System 2PCG: The Marvel Battles» Forums » General

Subject: loving it! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Viet Tran
msg tools
frickin love this game! I never did get a chance to play Vs ccg back in the day. i was knee deep into magic, but i love comics and i think the combat system in this game is very tactical and feels like youre fighting with a team of heroes (or villains) Its curious to me that no one is talking about it. I go to flgs and no one even knows its coming. Not a lot of activity on the boards. Even my friends who are all on the up and up on new board/card games dont even know much about whats going on. I hope it gets a lot of support!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Stick
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably depends on where you are. VS was big back in the day in my area and with it back awe are already getting a play group together to do stuff as early as this Monday. I too am excited. I got into VS in the late half of it life when it was dying and loved every minute of it. I am excited to find new combos and awesome teams.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyson K
Canada
Brantford
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah it doesn't seem super well advertised. Hope it sticks around I would like to try it out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fozzy fosbourne
United States
Belmont
California
flag msg tools
I finally got a copy and played a learning game tonight with Mrs Fosbourne. It's pretty fun! I definitely want to do some deck building and hope they keep adding some support for existing archetypes in later expansions.

The game ended with Colossus throwing Wolverine at Cap and murdering him, which was great cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Li
United States
Astoria
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds fun, hope to give it a try, but will probably def. buy it if they release DC Comics sets,.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.