3 Posts

Parkies» Forums » Rules

Subject: Rules Question: Scoring for Money rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
@JT - A clarification about scoring for money please...

"Before scoring money, all players may discard any Parkies in their park for $5 each. Parkies discarded now will not be used for future scoring.

For each heart that a player's money tracker disc has met or passed on the money track, they'll earn 1 point."

Fine up until this point. Sell Parkies. Max out your cash to $50+ = meet/pass 5 hearts ($24, 29, 35, 42, 50) = 5 points.

(continues) "If anyone would like, they may sell Parkies at this point to earn extra points. A maximum of 7 points may be earned this way."

Does this mean after maxing out the cash track at $50+, we can sell up to 7 more Parkies, earning 1 point per Parkie?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JT Smith
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmb
That was a misprint from he alpha version of the game. I'm sorry about that. I'm not sure how that escaped us. 5 points is the maximum you can earn from money.

I want to wait a few weeks until more people have the game in their hands, then I'll collect any feedback anybody has an put out an errata document to clarify anything people find difficult (or if people find more defects).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks JT!

Got it.
Strike "If anyone would like, they may sell Parkies at this point to earn extra points."
Correct: "A maximum of 5 points may be earned this way."

Appreciate the clarification.

My group is already looking forward to this hitting the table at the next game night!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls