Mark De Lorenzo
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
I Simply Walk Into Mordor!
mbmbmbmbmb
If you look closely at the back of the Suburbia 5★ packaging, is advertises "Adds a fifth player", yet is says 1-4 players. Doh....ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Alspach
United States
Louisville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Preorder Silver now from beziergames.com
badge
Silver
mbmbmbmbmb
EnjoyRC wrote:
If you look closely at the back of the Suburbia 5★ packaging, is advertises "Adds a fifth player", yet is says 1-4 players. Doh....ninja

Best typo to make it through a million rounds of proofing ever!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Paschal
United States
Sanford
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ironically, that was the VERY first thing I read on the back of the packaging, haha.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph A Nardi
United States
Sterling Heights
MI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is also missing the 5th player green summary board, too! Not sure if it was an error on their part or they just overlooked it. I just received mine in the mail from a pre-order, and noticed it wasn't included in the shrink-wrapped package.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Alspach
United States
Louisville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Preorder Silver now from beziergames.com
badge
Silver
mbmbmbmbmb
There wasn't room for a 5th reference card. Given that the reference cards are easily shared, we opted to skip including an extra one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
YP
Netherlands
Leiden
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
Reference cards have been obsolete anyway since Inc. added new offices. Now with Five Star there are new restaurants and schools as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason

Las Vegas
Nevada
msg tools
So you cant play the original base game with 5 players? The easiest way to learn to play is with a reference card and the simpler base game tiles

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Jensen
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
jflatt wrote:
So you cant play the original base game with 5 players? The easiest way to learn to play is with a reference card and the simpler base game tiles

Yes, you can play 5 players with just the base game tiles: just add the "regular" and "star" tiles sums together and draw from your A,B and C decks. There are just barely enough tiles to be sufficient. I don't like that there are not enough "burner" tiles this way, but it is possible to play the base game with the Fifth player.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls