Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rahul Chandra
Canada
St. John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My Avalon Hill set is missing a Lion and a blue stack marker (the Tornado). This isn't crippling, but it annoys me. Does anybody have a partial copy that would be willing to mail me those pieces? I can pay shipping, of course.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I have a large bag of spare markers. Send me a GM with your address and I'll send you the parts. This goes for anyone else who just needs one or a few pieces.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Kaminski
msg tools
I have a AH set with all the creatures and angels, but missing most of the legion markers, all the titans, and 1 gorgon. The quality is excellent, those the box and board show some wear. I will be disposing of it/selling it whatever probably sometime in December if anyone wishes components or combine sets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rahul Chandra
Canada
St. John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DaviddesJ wrote:
Yes, I have a large bag of spare markers. Send me a GM with your address and I'll send you the parts.

Got them today, thanks again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne O'Keeffe
Ireland
Sligo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know how frustrating it can be. I went as far as to figure out that my missing Behemoth was the rightmost one on the 4th row. God knows how many times I've printed it out on label paper to fix it to a blank counter. It now hides at the bottom of the Behemoth pile. The fact that the green printing is a little different, the image isn't as clear and it's image size is slightly off doesn't bother me ... much ... kinda (hmm, turns on printer) shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne O'Keeffe
Ireland
Sligo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's still bugging me that I have a missing Behemoth. If anyone is willing to post (at my expense) or sell me the counter then please geekmail me. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm happy to send you one Behemoth if you GM me your address. I don't know if I can guarantee finding the right one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne O'Keeffe
Ireland
Sligo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks very much David. The piece arrived today. Hope you and yours have a great Xmas and NewYear. Thanks again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.