Subject: Glory Point Calculations rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon H
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mb
Has anyone seen a quick sheet of the different ways to score Glory Points?

So far I've got:

-Winning battles
-Losing battles (Loki cards)
-Losing a ship (Loki card)
-Quest cards
-5 point pillage
-Figures destroyed during Ragnarok
-Maxing out your clan stats (Blood Rage, Axes, and Horns).

Maxing out clan stats (+10 or +20) question:
-When does this occur? Normal course of play or end of Age?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Just call him
United Kingdom
Halifax
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
P23

There is one last bonus to tally, though. Players gain a Glory bonus for increasing each of their clan’s stats to legendary levels. At the end of the game only, for each of your clan stats that has been increased to the 4th or 5th step, gain +10 Glory. For each of your clan stats that has been increased to the last step, gain +20 Glory.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon H
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mb
The timing of the point pay out was where we made an error (calculated when that milestone was reached). This was a bit of a morale killer for the 2 players who were not close to hitting yet.

Calculating that at the end of the game makes more sense from a competitive standpoint and I thought 30 points was a bit excessive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard B
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
www.nine2fivestudios.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This game is pretty punishing and rewards superior strategic play. If players are equally skilled and trying to keep all players in check, I'd expect the Glory for stats at the end of the game to be about +30 for everyone, with one player getting to 40.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis R. Chance
United States
Fishers
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
simland wrote:
This game is pretty punishing and rewards superior strategic play. If players are equally skilled and trying to keep all players in check, I'd expect the Glory for stats at the end of the game to be about +30 for everyone, with one player getting to 40.

What is the final tiebreaker? I played a game today and tied with someone after the last step.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls