Popular Tags: [View All]
Danick Cloutier
Canada
St-Fabien
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello there,
I just got the game, played once with 2 counselors and have read many posts about rules clarifications, but it seems that I cannot find what I am looking for, which is...

When a counselor is returning from the Woods(placed on a random trail), can he then play his turn(moving, drawing cabin card...) or his turn is now immediately over?

And when Otis is put on the board, when lurking, does he get to move right now?

Thanks a lot!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Townsend
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
We play it so that when a counsler gets lost in the woods their turn then ends. They are lost and cannot be any help to any of the other counselers.

At the start of their next turn we follow the nature trail rules and then we place that player at the end of a random nature trail by rolling the d10.

Hope this helps!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly N.
United States
Richmond
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
based on the wording in the rulebook...

When lost...on counselor's next turn, instead of moving and drawing a cabin card, roll for lost in woods chart. Then if still alive (or if you panic)roll again to see what space you return to. That would complete your turn in my opinion.

For Otis, he will appear next to a random nature trail before moving. Roll to determine where. That would suggest that he would then begin his stalk once his appearance is determined.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.