Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Empires: Age of Discovery» Forums » Rules

Subject: Denmark power on the world map? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christian Behr
Germany
flag msg tools
Hi,

I was just thinking about what happens to the power of the denmark player on the world map.

Anyone a good idea?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glenn Drover
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb

'FUR TRADE
Starts the game with one Fur and one Sugar Trade Good. At any time, The Danish Player may secretly look at the Discovery counters in New France or New Spain.'

6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
Midlothian
Virginia
flag msg tools
Man is most nearly himself when he achieves...
badge
We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Budley wrote:

'FUR TRADE
Starts the game with one Fur and one Sugar Trade Good. At any time, The Danish Player may secretly look at the Discovery counters in New France or New Spain.'


Thanks much for this! I hope this information gets added to the World Variant rules posted on here.

By the way, the production on this Deluxe Edition is fantastic. The components and insert are absolutely top notch. I am very glad I backed the project.

I'm looking forward to giving this World Variant a whirl but may give it a while to see if question like these shake out of others' sessions. Thanks for the question, Christian.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitch Willis
United States
Kathleen
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The world power that I have more of a question on is Portugal...without the Discovery cards in play, their power is useless on the World map...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
Midlothian
Virginia
flag msg tools
Man is most nearly himself when he achieves...
badge
We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
otha62 wrote:
The world power that I have more of a question on is Portugal...without the Discovery cards in play, their power is useless on the World map...


That one is addressed in the Capital Building rules sheet for the World Variant in the Files section here on this game page. You'll want to print that out.

"Before the game begins, Portugal places one Colonist in both West Africa and Cape Colony."
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitch Willis
United States
Kathleen
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Brother Jim wrote:
otha62 wrote:
The world power that I have more of a question on is Portugal...without the Discovery cards in play, their power is useless on the World map...


That one is addressed in the Capital Building rules sheet for the World Variant in the Files section here on this game page. You'll want to print that out.

"Before the game begins, Portugal places one Colonist in both West Africa and Cape Colony."


Thanks, hadn't seen that...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.