United States
Bronx
New York
flag msg tools
"Come, and trip it as you go..."
badge
"...on the light fantastic toe."
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been looking around for some game variants and keep running into empty threads, where the OP deleted their account and the thread is just dead space. Is it possible for the site developers to find a way to automatically identify these empty threads so they can be permanently removed them from the site? (Or are we supposed to flag these so an admin can take care of it?)

Example

Another Example
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
In the meantime, If you run into a empty thread and it bothers you, feel free to send me the link.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
They walk unseen and foul in lonely places where the Words have been spoken and the Rites howled through at their Seasons. The wind gibbers with Their voices, and the earth mutters with Their consciousness. They bend the forest and crush the city, yet may not forest or city behold the hand that smites. Kadath in the cold waste hath known Them, and what man knows Kadath?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Old & Chaotic Evil Bob
United States
Plainville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
I'm not the Admin you are looking for
badge
O&CE Bob has Retired as a Geek Admin
mbmbmbmbmb
using my secret admin decoder ring

kuhrusty wrote:
They walk unseen and foul in lonely places where the Words have been spoken and the Rites howled through at their Seasons. The wind gibbers with Their voices, and the earth mutters with Their consciousness. They bend the forest and crush the city, yet may not forest or city behold the hand that smites. Kadath in the cold waste hath known Them, and what man knows Kadath?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls