United States
Jersey City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I finally got a chance to try this out with Heather and Seth, two weeks after we got it. It wasn't as big a hit as I thought it would be. The product names are funny enough, but you really need at least four to play.

We played about five rounds, and some strategies became apparent. I experienced success just investing into my product, when everybody else was investing somewhere else. I guess it was a fault of their strategy to let me build up a bunch of chips on my product. Again, with three players, it's not as chaotic or rich as it should be.

I don't know how the game stays fresh into the tenth round; it was starting to get pretty dull by the time we called it.

Best product names of the night: Evil Sushi.

I posted an article to this effect, but the next time I play this, here's what I'll do...

- Instead of using Official Cheapass money, I'll use the $1000 and $5000 tokens from Wyatt Earp.

- After flipping the cards during the first phase, each player will, in turn, read their product name and description. They can then pitch their product, or just let the next player go on. It's really about cute card combinations, not about creativity; that would get very fatiguing very quickly, with the groups I play with.

- Company names! I'll steal cards from Acquire, and have everybody show who they're investing in that way. Much more colorful that way.

- The game will last until the deck runs out. That should keep the whole thing nice and fresh.

Looking forward to playing this with more of a (big) idea of what to do...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.