6 Posts

Tokaido» Forums » General

Subject: Tokaido Missing Card rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
William Hauf
msg tools
mb
Almost two weeks ago I bought Tokaido off of Amazon and found that I was missing the Gourmet achievement card. I went through the cards multiple times and checked all cards front and back to verify that two cards weren't stuck together. I have already tried contacting Passport Game Studios twice and Fun Forge once through their website contact form submissions and have yet to receive any response from either company. Is there another way to try and contact them or should I just send it back to Amazon for replacement?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A C
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Could it be that a replacement card is on the way but has yet to reach you? I have had nothing but excellent experience with Fun Forge...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ariel
Chile
Vina del Mar
V. Region
flag msg tools
badge
constantly thinking on variants to create and implement
mbmbmbmbmb
whauf wrote:
Almost two weeks ago I bought Tokaido off of Amazon and found that I was missing the Gourmet achievement card.
Mmm, that card doesn't affect gameplay, so maybe yo can make/print a set of all 5.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Hauf
msg tools
mb
AernoutMJC wrote:
Could it be that a replacement card is on the way but has yet to reach you? I have had nothing but excellent experience with Fun Forge...

Maybe, but every other time I've had an issue with a game I received a response before the missing pieces were sent. I'd like to know if something is on its way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Hauf
msg tools
mb
Chango wrote:
whauf wrote:
Almost two weeks ago I bought Tokaido off of Amazon and found that I was missing the Gourmet achievement card.
Mmm, that card doesn't affect gameplay, so maybe yo can make/print a set of all 5.

I considered it, but I'd like to play a few times before I do something like that. I haven't punched anything yet in case they wanted photos.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ariel
Chile
Vina del Mar
V. Region
flag msg tools
badge
constantly thinking on variants to create and implement
mbmbmbmbmb
whauf wrote:
Chango wrote:
whauf wrote:
I considered it, but I'd like to play a few times before I do something like that. I haven't punched anything yet in case they wanted photos.
Ok, but that card really doesn't affect gameplay, it's just a 3 points objective reminder .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls