7 Posts

Malifaux (second edition)» Forums » General

Subject: So interested.... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
daman whodaman
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Planning to go big on ME2 though seems like the BGG local is a desert ... also be nice if they added some tut videos etc...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
daman whodaman
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
a week and no response.. burp!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What kind of reply were you expecting?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
trevor wolf

Missouri
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah im not sure what you were looking for. You didn't ask any questions or anything.

I love M2E, but bgg isn't really a good place for miniatures games. Go to the miniatures games forums

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Smith
United States
Brunswick
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can find more information about the game and some local contacts for demos and such at Wyrd-Games.net. It is the companies official website. For some model discussions you can also check out the Pullmyfinger wiki.

There are plenty of blog sites that talk about Malifaux. You can find them listed on the Wyrd-games.net site as well under community, then resources.

Depending where you are, finding a community might be a bit difficult, though starting a community is also an option.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederic Manson
France
Istres
Bouches du Rhone
flag msg tools
badge
I wish to play Malifaux too, but as I am a solo, it seems to be Mission: impossible...

But NO!!!! You can find on Youtube a lot of videos as well as a solitaire variant which brings Malifaux minis wargame like a board game with minis (search for Ricky Royal for the solitaire variant!! ).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lena
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Check out the Wyrd Place group on Facebook as well, it's very active.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls