3 Posts

Myth» Forums » General

Subject: # of players vs monsters rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nic X
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm ok with the choose your difficultly kind of thing they have going on, However I have started over with all the 2.0 information going through the story's in the 1.0 book (i know they will be redone later) playing it with the tile Legends active. it seems way easier now has anyone done the math on how many monsters should be per player for the different tile sizes?

Like my initial thought would be 2 players min and 5 players max but im afraid that may be to much with the story quest mobs etc, Ive tried comparing it to the 2 story's they have on the sight (Patches 1.1-2.0)) but they do nothing to scale with # of players (the new one has a trap that seems to fix that) any help will be great as id like a bit more of a challenge but i have multiple groups that i play with and have been having trouble finding the right #s of guys

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T Brehm
msg tools
mbmb
Scaling monsters isn't as bad as you think, because all that scales with player count is hit points and cards available. Action count doesn't change.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Padz
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Here's a link to my enhanced rules for Myth which has a method of scaling per player number. I've been using this a while now and it works quite well.

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1355055/enhanced-myth
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls