Recommend
6 
 Thumb up
 Hide
26 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

Churchill» Forums » General

Subject: No longer a pre order at CSI rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jack Dillon
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Status of Churchill at CoolStuff has been changed from pre-order to the game appearing to be in stock with less than twenty left. Get it while you can.


3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Okolica
United States
Washington Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Then why does my order still show pre-order soblue
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Mincey
United States
Bryan
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Usually their orders ship in the evening so check later tonight 9 EDT and see if your order status has changed.
3 
 Thumb up
0.25
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Up Front fan, Cats were once worshipped as gods and they haven't forgotten this, Combat Commander series fan, The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me!, Fields of Fire fan
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Possibly hitting some OLGS today in southern Ontario as well today. One I might be able to do a pick up tomorrow morning if it comes in today. Refreshing too many webpages too many times today. I've spent too long typing this, I have to go.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hawkeye
United States
Astoria
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
dndspeyside wrote:
Status of Churchill at CoolStuff has been changed from pre-order to the game appearing to be in stock with less than twenty left. Get it while you can.


I think GMT sent 30 copies to WBC and they were sold out in two hours ...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Wheeler
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DaveyJJ wrote:
Possibly hitting some OLGS today in southern Ontario as well today. One I might be able to do a pick up tomorrow morning if it comes in today. Refreshing too many webpages too many times today. I've spent too long typing this, I have to go.


I was hoping it'd be in Great Boardgames' Friday morning update. Hopefully Boardgamebliss has it this weekend.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Gillmeister
Canada
Abbotsford
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Just ordered my copy from CSI (8 left) as of 5 minutes ago. Had it wishlsited so got the email as soon as status changed!

Also got



Better get Churchill while stock last! I can see a reprint coming soon!

3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Up Front fan, Cats were once worshipped as gods and they haven't forgotten this, Combat Commander series fan, The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me!, Fields of Fire fan
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
gmeista wrote:
Just ordered my copy from CSI (8 left) as of 5 minutes ago. Had it wishlsited so got the email as soon as status changed!

Also got



Better get them while stock last! I can see a reprint coming soon!


Yikes! Shipping to Canada must be atrocious!?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Gillmeister
Canada
Abbotsford
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I live 5 minute walk from the border so I ship it to a friend's house and pick it up there. Takes a cool 20 minute drive cool

It worked even better when CDN was par, I bought almost everything online this way.

DaveyJJ wrote:
gmeista wrote:
Just ordered my copy from CSI (8 left) as of 5 minutes ago. Had it wishlsited so got the email as soon as status changed!

Also got



Better get them while stock last! I can see a reprint coming soon!


Yikes! Shipping to Canada must be atrocious!?
1 
 Thumb up
0.01
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff K
United States
Garner
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Aaaaaaaaaaaand, sold out. Crap! I bet CSI gets more.
1 
 Thumb up
0.01
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Up Front fan, Cats were once worshipped as gods and they haven't forgotten this, Combat Commander series fan, The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me!, Fields of Fire fan
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
gmeista wrote:
I live 5 minute walk from the border so I ship it to a friend's house and pick it up there. Takes a cool 20 minute drive cool

It worked even better when CDN was par, I bought almost everything online this way.


That's better than the $44 shipping and 8–18 business days to arrive if mailed to Canada.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Jones
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I totally missed out on buying this today. I was at work and didn't get to check my email until later. All I can say is...crap!
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Gillmeister
Canada
Abbotsford
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
mos_def85 wrote:
I totally missed out on buying this today. I was at work and didn't get to check my email until later. All I can say is...crap!


I feel for you! I am very excited for this game. Especially because EotS has potential to become my #1 game, looking forward to trying more Mark Herman.

You could look at http://www.miniaturemarket.com/catalog/product/view/id/47190...

I dont believe they have received their shipment but it will probably eb soon. Prices are usually comparable to CSI.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff K
United States
Garner
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
gmeista wrote:
mos_def85 wrote:
I totally missed out on buying this today. I was at work and didn't get to check my email until later. All I can say is...crap!


I feel for you! I am very excited for this game. Especially because EotS has potential to become my #1 game, looking forward to trying more Mark Herman.

You could look at http://www.miniaturemarket.com/catalog/product/view/id/47190...

I dont believe they have received their shipment but it will probably eb soon. Prices are usually comparable to CSI.


MM has sold all of their pre-orders copies already, which is why it reads "out of stock" even though it still is a pre-order there.

BTW, Chris, I'm still mad at you for grabbing the exact two games I was going to buy at CSI today GRRRRRRR..... angry

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Gillmeister
Canada
Abbotsford
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Xookliba wrote:
gmeista wrote:
mos_def85 wrote:
I totally missed out on buying this today. I was at work and didn't get to check my email until later. All I can say is...crap!


I feel for you! I am very excited for this game. Especially because EotS has potential to become my #1 game, looking forward to trying more Mark Herman.

You could look at http://www.miniaturemarket.com/catalog/product/view/id/47190...

I dont believe they have received their shipment but it will probably eb soon. Prices are usually comparable to CSI.


MM has sold all of their pre-orders copies already, which is why it reads "out of stock" even though it still is a pre-order there.

BTW, Chris, I'm still mad at you for grabbing the exact two games I was going to buy at CSI today GRRRRRRR..... angry



I will enjoy them for the both of us? whistle
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff K
United States
Garner
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
gmeista wrote:
Xookliba wrote:
gmeista wrote:
mos_def85 wrote:
I totally missed out on buying this today. I was at work and didn't get to check my email until later. All I can say is...crap!


I feel for you! I am very excited for this game. Especially because EotS has potential to become my #1 game, looking forward to trying more Mark Herman.

You could look at http://www.miniaturemarket.com/catalog/product/view/id/47190...

I dont believe they have received their shipment but it will probably eb soon. Prices are usually comparable to CSI.


MM has sold all of their pre-orders copies already, which is why it reads "out of stock" even though it still is a pre-order there.

BTW, Chris, I'm still mad at you for grabbing the exact two games I was going to buy at CSI today GRRRRRRR..... angry



I will enjoy them for the both of us? whistle


BS, I'm coming to BC. We can play EotS when we finish those two.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom O'Neill
United States
Pacific
Missouri
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Still preorder at MM. But sold out. I got this first one. Can't wait.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Coelho
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Where in BC?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Up Front fan, Cats were once worshipped as gods and they haven't forgotten this, Combat Commander series fan, The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me!, Fields of Fire fan
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
And just now I've received word that one of Canada's outstanding OLGS (boardgamebliss) says they won't have copies until next weekend. Rats!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Alderin
United States
Gig Harbor
Washington
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
There are still some for preorder at Cardhaus.com
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff K
United States
Garner
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Back in for pre-order at MM. Just a few copies left.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
So, is Churchill the fastest game to sellout it's 1st print run in GMT history?

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Thompson
United States
Taylor
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Old Ironsides being overflown by the Blue Angels
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
monstrooper wrote:
So, is Churchill the fastest game to sellout it's 1st print run in GMT history?



I seem to remember hearing that Fire in the Lake holds that distinction. Churchill has at least given it a run for it's money...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff K
United States
Garner
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
monstrooper wrote:
So, is Churchill the fastest game to sellout it's 1st print run in GMT history?



Well, it hasn't sold out yet so we won't know.

Only 3 pre-order copies left as of this posting at Mini Market. I guess I won't be coming to BC after all, Chris, as I finally ordered the same two games you did. Apparently, me and about 1000 other people.

I'm sure both CSI and MM (and everybody else) will restock soon enough. they were probably had a limit on their pre-orders, or wanted to wait and see about interest.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nim Chimpsky
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Xookliba wrote:

I'm sure both CSI and MM (and everybody else) will restock soon enough. they were probably had a limit on their pre-orders, or wanted to wait and see about interest.


Cardhaus sold out their pre-orders, but restocked today.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.