Hide
9 Posts

Legendary Encounters: A Predator Deck Building Game» Forums » General

Subject: Delayed? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Raga Johnson
msg tools
Doesn't appear that Predator will be terrorising Dutch and friends next week afterall (in the UK at least) cry. No word from UDE either, so we just have to sit and wait it seems
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Firth
United Kingdom
near mold
flintshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Where did you hear that? I've been told by the guys I've pre ordered with that they are expecting stock next week!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raga Johnson
msg tools
From Games Quest. It didn't show on the esdevium stock sheet and my other local store hasn't been told it's incoming either. Where have you ordered from?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chase Eichler
msg tools
Can confirm. September 2nd is what my LGS has.
I have a 20% off coupon that expires sept 31, any more delays and I'm out 50 bucks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
elemental of all wrote:
I have a 20% off coupon that expires sept 31, any more delays and I'm out 50 bucks

They're charging $250 for the game? Now I see why you left off the "F."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clwe
United Kingdom
Essex
flag msg tools
It's a pity...but yeah, looks like the game has been delayed until the 2nd of September . Games Lore have removed it from their 'New Releases 17th August' page and, although it says 'Expected 19/08/2015' on the game page itself, it's probably because they haven't updated it. Most other online game stores seem to agree that it'll be released on 31st August - 2nd September instead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Firth
United Kingdom
near mold
flintshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah well only another 2 weeks. It's not that bad. I only pre ordered a week ago. I only got into alien legendary 2 weeks ago so for me at least I'm fine. For those who have been into it a long time I can see why your twitching lol. Still atleast upper decks tardiness isn't as bad as ffg lol.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chase Eichler
msg tools
DiggetyDog46 wrote:
elemental of all wrote:

They're charging $250 for the game? Now I see why you left off the "F."

Haha, nah its about 70. But I'm buying probably 100 bucks worth of sleeves with it and the new mtg planewalker game. Wanted to get them all together for maximum savings... I'm cheap lol.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Green
msg tools
CoolStuffInc. date officially changed to September 2

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.