Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
T France
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm probably missing something obvious, but how do you tell where the Golems go before you start? I tried selecting their starting squares but to no avail...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Markovich
United States
Peoria
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's been a long time since I looked at the tutorials, but I don't think you know where the golems are placed until you start it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron M.
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
hair10 wrote:
It's been a long time since I looked at the tutorials, but I don't think you know where the golems are placed until you start it.

This is correct. Once the scenario is loaded though, you can use the stylus to tap on the map tiles and confirm the positions of the golems. On a regular scenario, there would be a deployment phase between beginning the scenario and the first round. However, because there is no deployment required in tutorials, that step is skipped.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T France
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I tapped the tiles in the starting areas but nothing came up. Ah well, I don't think you can reach each other on the first turn anyway...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.