Popular Tags: [View All]
B Schneider
Canada
Stittsville
ON
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

So, enjoying first rules playthrough. Nagging doubts though on what constitutes Adjacency between a Street Section and a Courtyard Entry.

Is it sufficient that a street section share a common solid border with a zone at any point to move a unit from Entry to Entry?

e.g. Can a unit in the C Entry of Zone 1 move directly via street movement to C Entry of Zone 14? The 'T' junction is adjacent to both Zones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Hey, you're touching my face...
mbmbmbmbmb
That's how I play it, though I agree it doesn't quite feel right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B Schneider
Canada
Stittsville
ON
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, if at least one other person does it, it can't be that wrong!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Hey, you're touching my face...
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a game whose rulebook hit me like gibberish, but once I watched a couple videos and read a few threads, became crystal clear.

Other than stuff like your question obviously. Still a few little things like that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
laurent Closier
France
SAINT-BRIEUC
flag msg tools
mbmb
von wildensee wrote:

So, enjoying first rules playthrough. Nagging doubts though on what constitutes Adjacency between a Street Section and a Courtyard Entry.

Is it sufficient that a street section share a common solid border with a zone at any point to move a unit from Entry to Entry?

e.g. Can a unit in the C Entry of Zone 1 move directly via street movement to C Entry of Zone 14? The 'T' junction is adjacent to both Zones.

Hello,
Yes, your movement example is correct.

About Adjacency between Street Section and Zone, rule 4.3.1.1, 2nd sentence, seems clear (at least to me).

Enjoy the game !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.