Subject: Finished agendas? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
EDG
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
I think if "Second Front" and "USSR declares war on Japan" are made to happen then they're taken off the table as issues and can't be selected again, correct?

What about the A-Bomb though? If both sides (UK/US, and USSR) get to the Trinity spot on the A-Bomb track is the A-Bomb issue removed from play too? I don't see much point in keeping it there solely as another issue for one side to win.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Reid
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
EDG_ wrote:
If both sides (UK/US, and USSR) get to the Trinity spot on the A-Bomb track is the A-Bomb issue removed from play too?

No.

Quote:
I don't see much point in keeping it there solely as another issue for one side to win.

That's pretty much all it is, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benji
Switzerland
Gurmels
FR
flag msg tools
visit us on www.muwins.ch
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
EDG_ wrote:

What about the A-Bomb though? If both sides (UK/US, and USSR) get to the Trinity spot on the A-Bomb track is the A-Bomb issue removed from play too? I don't see much point in keeping it there solely as another issue for one side to win.

Why not? Research didn't just stop. Even if you don't get anymore points from it directly, the issue still may help you win conferences.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
EDG
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
I suppose so, but wouldn't it always be better to pick an agenda that *does* actually help you do something that turn? If nobody gets any more points for the A-Bomb then wouldn't it be better to pick say Strategic Materials or an Offensive or Production or something else?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Richards
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mb
Maybe you have staff that helps you win A-bomb. Winning an issue could get you 3 points for winning the conference. That is one reason to do it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Finch
United States
Pearl River
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If say Churchill doesn't want another issue (second front) on table he can use that to distract, or as other said to get an easy issue capture to win conf. It maybe rare but there are times you may not want other issues on table

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls