Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cap'n Ginger
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
mbmbmbmbmb
Seeing that the rulebook is today's Deal of the Day on Miniature Market had me checking out what models were available, which quickly led to being overwhelmed by all of the choices and character versions.

In case I'm not the only one, I threw a preliminary list of models up into the "more info" box. As I haven't played the Rocksteady games, I'm not 100% sure how correct the breakdown is between Arkham versions and DC Comics versions, for example. Feel free to move anything that's in the wrong place.

(Big thanks to http://the-outpost.co.uk for their categories--I used theirs as a jumping-off point.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Silbernagel
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Always good to see more people showing an interest in the game. I wish there were more local folks interested.

There is a lot of variety available due to the size of the range now, but you really don't need much more than a starter and a free agent or henchman booster to get some good games in. I've got the Shiva and Harley starter boxes on the top of my list to add to my collection soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Hackman
Canada
Brampton
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This game is about to have a little surge in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. A fellow introduced me to this in the spring and it seemed really cool. I love small skirmish games with objectives. It also interested a few people that had no previous interest in miniature games at all. A few weeks ago, the same fellow that introduced me to this game went all out with a 6x4 table that looks amazing and can accommodate 2 full games at once or 1 large multi-player game. We played it on the weekend and people were fascinated by it. Combined with the large stock order at X Planet Games, there were quite a few people who bought in.

Now, I have so many games going that I don't know what to paint first. Luckily, Armada and X-Wing are pre-painted. My Malifaux and Warhammer have been suffering, though. My League of Shadows crew for Batman is stealthily jumping up the painting queue and will probably get attention very soon. I'll be assembling the rest of my models this week and will be painting them with my Malifaux models as they are all ninjas.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls