3 Posts

Ground Floor» Forums » Rules

Subject: [ASK] Production Achievment rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
albert prasetya
Indonesia
flag msg tools
I need to clarify this, in my last game someone just build the 'production achievment' floor improvement with 3 improved groundfloor storage room. Which he fill all of em with supply, and give him 5VP + 18VP ( 3 X 6 supply ).

Is it as strong as it is? or is there something wrong with how we play it?
Thanks before

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
albertprasetya wrote:
I need to clarify this, in my last game someone just build the 'production achievment' floor improvement with 3 improved groundfloor storage room. Which he fill all of em with supply, and give him 5VP + 18VP ( 3 X 6 supply ).

Is it as strong as it is? or is there something wrong with how we play it?
Thanks before

You can only have 1 copy of each Remodeled room on your Ground Floor...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tables
United Kingdom
Coventry
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can only remodel a ground floor room into it's own upgraded version. So you can never have more than one storage closet.

All of the variable achievement floors cap out at 5 or 6 bonus points, except one (the 2 points per achievement floor one, which can theoretically get even higher). Another common mistake is giving way too many points for the marketing achievement, which should give 2/4/6 for being in the bottom/middle/top level, not 2 points per step up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.