Popular Tags: [View All]
Rick Martin
United States
Marietta
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yedois $35 and free prime shipping. Seems like a great deal considering I've only seen it for around $45-$50.

http://www.amazon.com/Pegasus-Spiele-54560E-Yedo/dp/B00AF7KF...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Marshall
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The item model number listed on the Amazon page is for the English 1st edition. Would have been nice to get a later edition. Still a great deal!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ilan Vonderwalde
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Very tempting. Especially after having a copy escape from me in the CardHaus 30% off ding and dents today...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike M
United States
Extreme West
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jet.com had it for $25 shipped for the last couple of days but it finally sold out last night. Might be worth checking if it comes back in stock if you really want the newest 3rd edition. I believe the coupon is good till the 31st. Check the jet thread in the hot deals.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TedMarshall wrote:
The item model number listed on the Amazon page is for the English 1st edition. Would have been nice to get a later edition. Still a great deal!

Almost feels like that has to be an error. The second edition has been out for a while. With a 3rd edition out, I wonder if Amazon simply never updated the data.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean F
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
RIP Rutger
mbmbmbmbmb
matthean wrote:
TedMarshall wrote:

Almost feels like that has to be an error. The second edition has been out for a while. With a 3rd edition out, I wonder if Amazon simply never updated the data.
I emailed the seller Newbend Discount last week and they responded this morning: it's second edition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls