3 Posts

Welcome to the Dungeon» Forums » Rules

Subject: Omnipotence - Can it be played on Monster in front of you? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob Freeber
msg tools
mbmbmb
When you use a piece of equipment on a monster in front of you does it have to defeat the monster or is it a bluff?

For example:

Can you use omnipotence on any monster in front of you instead of using it in the dungeon or can it only be used IN the dungeon?

Ok, so I was asking on behalf of others. 5 minute of searching tells me those cards are straight out of the game/don't matter. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I think we've got it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susan
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
www.Meetup.com/ArizonaGames
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You guys re using one set of adventures per round, not per person right?

Meaning, there is ONLY one adventure and one person picked (last man standing) to go into the dungeon and there is only one dungeon deck per round.

From your question I'm not sure you guys aren't each picking an adventurer and playing it that way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Freeber
msg tools
mbmbmb
I wasn't at the table nor had I played before so I was translating a question yelled across the rooms. Yes, they were playing a single hero. I still cannot understand what the debate was, but I went and played afterwards and I believe they are on the straight now/it was played correctly.

Thanks for following up though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.