Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Mello
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What? More Ambush questions?! Ugh. I've played this game four times now and nobody ever really uses the Ambush SA. On my next play (as VC) it would be nice to try it out. I've read over all of the Ambush Q&A in these forums and I just want to ensure I have this situation right.

Say I want to Ambush as a part of an Attack or March (not in place) for free by using an underground guerrilla on an LoC. Said guerrilla wants to Ambush an adjacent province which has no "friendly" pieces on it whatsoever. This is cool, right? The province being attacked doesn't need to have any of my VC pieces underground, just the LoC from where I'll be ambushing.

Sorry to run back over such well worn territory...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oerjan Ariander
Sweden
HUDDINGE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
In effect yes. You select the LoC as your Ambush space, but remove enemies from the adjacent space.

Note that per the errata, there doesn't have to be any enemies on the LoC you Ambush on.

Regards,
Oerjan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Mello
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Copy that. Yes. Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.