Graham Martin
United States
Ellicott City
MD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like everyone's opinion as to what happens if:

1) Passage of the Future Exploration Card is in play, and
20 At the end of the heroes turn, none of the heroes are standing on teh passage of the future.

The relevant part of the card basically says that during the overlord phase that each hero on the passage turns over 1 of four tokens. Than it has the following two paragraphs:

"If the green objective token is revealed, X." (X is irrelevant since no one is on the passage and, thus, not flipping over any tokens.)

"If the green objective token is not revealed, flip each objective token facedown, shuffle them, and replace them as indicated during setup. Then, resolve 1 Peril card."

My reading is that if there are no heroes on the passage, they must resolve 1 Peril card. However, a case could be made that nothing happens at all since the second paragraph's wording all assumes that at least one token was flipped and since no tokens were flipped, no peril card comes into play.

Thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silidus
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
I would say that if no tokens are flipped over, then the green objective token is not revealed.

Alternatively, the card is not worded as "if another objective token other than the green token is revealed..."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls