Vincent Darlage
United States
Columbus
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cunning Folk is a micro-bluffing game for 2-4 players. I backed this game on Kickstarter.

Presentation
The game arrived in a small leatherette case with the base cards, an instruction booklet, and some expansion cards. The cards were of good quality with good artwork. The instructions were clear and concise.

The Good Stuff
The game was fun to play. This is a good quality for a game to have. We laughed and had a good time. The game requires memory and bluffing skills.

I like the artwork. I like the expansion cards. I like that there were a few ways to win and sometimes it was hard to guess if someone was telling the truth or not, and that the game wasn't overly long. It was short, to the point, and made us smile.

Game play was simple. Choose a card, and if you want to take an additional action, then you allege what your card was - and then another player can accuse you of lying - an action that results in either the active player or the accuser taking a Suspected/Ostracized card.

The Bad Stuff
The game is what it is, a micro-game of bluffing. It does what it is supposed to do, so I really don't have anything negative to say.

Conclusion
If you want a light bluffing game, this is a great choice. I find it a good get-game-night-started game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.