Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
cory swafford
United States
Waterbury
Vermont
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone want to trade or sell their harbinger card? Thanks.
I backed the 2nd edition on kickstarter and would like to acquire a copy of this card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Theuerkaufer
Germany
Freiburg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Was it the KS exclusive? Mine came bent because it got folded between plastic wrap and lid of the box. It's totally damaged. I didn't say a thing back then, maybe I should have.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Davis
United States
Sewickley
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it was a KS exclusive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Theuerkaufer
Germany
Freiburg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, too bad. We had it in play and actually it doesn't matter much that it is damaged. As the game plays, it is not a problem to recognize the next card from its mark. I was thinking of sleeving the cards anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Theuerkaufer
Germany
Freiburg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Now that I see the Undead Wizard promo card as separate BGG entry I begin to wonder why the admin declined my entry for the Harbinger card and the Essen 2014 promo cards when I submitted them. Back then he told me that these few cards aren't worth a separate entry and that I should add them to the gallery only. So no way to mark them "owned".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Torsten Stelling
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
badge
dasmurphy
mbmbmbmbmb
snake2shake wrote:
Now that I see the Undead Wizard promo card as separate BGG entry I begin to wonder why the admin declined my entry for the Harbinger card and the Essen 2014 promo cards when I submitted them. Back then he told me that these few cards aren't worth a separate entry and that I should add them to the gallery only. So no way to mark them "owned".

Try again And comment it with the new promo card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.